Friday, January 1, 2010

The Angry Cry Of The Angry Pie

This is insane. I cannot believe that anyone would ever think that pie isn't chill. It is amazing, far better than cake. How did we even start the tradition of using cake for birthdays? It makes no sense at all. I will start a new revolution! Birthday Pie! Or maybe muffins...why not muffins? Of course, one pie serves more people than one muffin. BUT muffins are easier to make...and you've got gross quantities...hmmm. DANG! Well, seeing as the topic of my post is so amazing, I cannot betray pie and say muffins, but if I say pie I will not be giving muffins what they deserve! So, I believe my only option is to compromise! (Either that or discard the post, which I obviously didn't because you're reading it).

After much consideration, I have come up with a solution! A muffin pie must be created! That way, we can have a massive baked product with a muffin top and pie filling! Consider the combinations possible. Blueberry/Cherry, Apple/Lemon (yes, THAT muffin), or Chocolate/Pumpkin. We know that all of those combinations sound totally disgusting! It's the idea that counts! We just have to work out some kinks in the execution..or something like that...and go to Publix in a Darth Vader suit! Using The Force (in other words, various wires and the like) we can buy all the needed items. Then, we shall move on to the cash register, and threaten the cashier with our mighty applications of The Force for battle (such as Force Eye Poke) to receive discounts! Then, we shall return to our lair and create this wonderful muffinpie! We will start a new revolution, change the world one birthday party at a time! MUFFINPIE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Disclaimer: Lord Miklite is by no means responsible if this rant blew your mind. He cannot help it if you fail to understand the introspective products of his deep and thoughtful reflection. No, most of them are not introspective at all. I just wanted to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment